Scope of the Conference:
“Meet Leading Players and Experts at the ISCDG 2013 in Dresden, Germany”.
The panel presentations will be given on Power Semiconductors in 300mm (Infineon), on Advanced CMOS (STM), on Foundry Technologies (GLOBALFOUNDRIES) and Automotive Power Technologies.
Grenoble and Dresden are the two major European Semiconductor Research, Development and Production sites. In the proceeding editions of 2009 and 2011, the conference was named “Semiconductor Conference Dresden”.
The objective of the ISCDG is to enhance the visibility of international excellence of the European players. The first edition of ISCDG was held in 2012 in Grenoble. The 2013 ISCDG will be held in Dresden. The venue will be alternating in Dresden and Grenoble every other year.
Materials, devices and systems science, engineering and architectures and their characterization
- Integrated Circuit and System Design
- More Moore and Beyond Moore Device Technologies
- Memory Technologies
- More than Moore Technologies
- Interconnection and Packaging Technologies
- Optical Devices and Photonics
- Organic and Flexible Electronics
- Characterization, Quality and Reliability
- Modeling and Simulation
- Deadline for early bird registration: August 15, 2013
- Conference: September, 26 – 27, 2013
- Social Event: Come Together, September 26, 2013, 5.40 pm – 7.00 pm
For further information please contact: email@example.com